The following topics will be covered:
- Overview of preceptorship and mentoring
- Concept of preceptorship
- Competencies of preceptors
- Developing a preceptorship programme
- Practical session: designing and presenting a mentoring session
The two-day course aims to equip Registered Nurses with the knowledge and skills to help novice/student nurses to adapt and apply their learning to practice in a given environment.
Registered Nurses working in nursing homes, hospices or community hospitals who care for patients with life-limiting conditions.
Course fees before subsidy: $310.30 per person (including GST)
*Prevailing course fee subsidy for staff working in eligible Community Care organisations.
Course Fees including GST:
– Singaporean/PR: $31.03 (90% subsidy)
– Non-Singaporean/PR: $170.67 (45% subsidy)
Dates: 27 and 30 September 2019
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Dover Park Hospice, 10 Jalan Tan Tock Seng, Singapore 308436
Registration will open in July 2019.
If you are keen to register, please email to email@example.com and we will be in touch.