We welcome individuals who are motivated and interested in palliative care research and/or education to join our team. We now have an opening for:
The PalC Centre Manager is primarily responsible for the Centre’s day-to-day administration & operations, supporting the Centre’s full spectrum of research and training initiatives and engagement programmes.
Reporting to the Centre’s Director, the candidate would be responsible for the following duties:
- Overall manage and be in-charge of operations of PalC.
- Position PalC as the preferred choice for palliative training centre and to oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of the Centre’s entire operations.
- Initiate, develop and establish long term partnership with corporate partners through talks, roadshows etc.
- Create awareness and eventually grow the business and profitability of the Centre and ensuring sustained growth through short and mid-term plans and carrying out the strategic plans of the Board.
- Responsible for the operations of the Centre by establishing, implementing and continuously enhancing the Centre’s SOPs and ensuring strict adherence by all.
- Plan and manage the operations of new master degree programmes
- Be involved in the preparation for programme accreditation
- Organise and manage events such as workshops, meetings and dialogue sessions
- Administer the procurement process
- Responsible for human resource, accounts and admin of the Centre. Plan, manage and monitor programme budgets, expenditure and assets
- Secretarial support to annual advisory board, executive committee and working committee meetings.
- A good bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in an educational environment. Experience in business development and partnerships management will be an advantage.
- Ability to be versatile in working independently and as an excellent team player towards goal setting
- Possess experience working with cross-functional teams, budgets, projects and vendors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel; intermediate level of Microsoft Excel is preferred.
Interested candidates are to email detailed resumes stating current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org